Charles Brooke may refer to:
- Charles Brooke (surgeon)Charles Brooke (surgeon)Charles Brooke FRS was an English surgeon and inventor.-Surgical career:Brooke, son of the well-known mineralogist, Henry James Brooke, was born 30 June 1804. His early education was carried on at Chiswick, under Dr. Turner. After this he was entered at Rugby School in 1819 and St John's College,...
(1804–1879), surgeon and inventor
- Charles Brooke, Rajah of Sarawak (1829 – 1917), head of state of Sarawak, Borneo
- Charles Brooke (Jesuit)Charles Brooke (Jesuit)Charles Brooke , was an English Jesuit.Brooke was born at Exeter, 8 August 1777, received his education at the English academy at Liège and at Stonyhurst, where he entered the Society of Jesus, of which he became a professed father . He was provincial of his order from 1826 to 1832, and...
- Charles Brook (disambiguation)
- Charles Brooks (disambiguation)