Battle group may refer to:
- Battlegroup (army)Battlegroup (army)A battlegroup , or task force in modern military theory, is the basic building block of an army's fighting force. A battlegroup is formed around an infantry battalion or armoured regiment, which is usually commanded by a Lieutenant Colonel...
, the basic building block of an army's fighting force
- Battleship battle group, a battleship and its escorts
- Carrier battle groupCarrier battle groupA carrier battle group consists of an aircraft carrier and its escorts, together composing the group. The first naval task forces built around carriers appeared just prior to and during World War II. The Imperial Japanese Navy was the first to assemble a large number of carriers into a single...
, a carrier and its escorts
- Battlegroup of the European Union, an army battle group project of the European Union
- Battle Group (game), computer game