- British Aircraft Directory
- British Aircraft of WWII
- "The Lancastrian," a 1945 Flight article on the Avro Lancastrian
- "The Pathfinder goes by Star Light," a 1946 AVRO advertisement for the Lancastrian in Flight magazine
- "England to Australia in 3 Days!" - a 1945 advertisement in Flight magazine for the BOAC Lancastrian service to Australia
- http://www.flightglobal.com/pdfarchive/view/1947/1947%20-%200341.html"Nene Installation," a 1947 Flight article on the Rolls-Royce NeneRolls-Royce Nene|-See also:-References:NotesBibliography* Bridgman, L, Jane's fighting aircraft of World War II. Crescent. ISBN 0-517-67964-7-External links:* *...
jet engine experimental installation on the Lancastrian]