Abdali may refer to:
- Abdali Urban Regeneration Project, district in Amman, Jordan
- DurraniDurraniDurrani or Abdali is the name of a chief Pashtun tribal confederation in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Originally known by their ancient name Abdali later as Durrani they have been called Durrani since the beginning of the Durrani Empire in 1747. The number of Durranis are estimated to be roughly 16%...
, one of the two largest Pashtun tribes of Afghanistan and Pakistan
- Ahmed Shah Abdali, founder of the Durrani Empire
- Abdali-IAbdali-IFor Ahmed Shah Abdali please see Ahmed Shah AbdaliAbdali-I is a short-range ballistic missile , developed by Pakistan and currently in service of Pakistan's armed forces...
, a Pakistani Short-range ballistic missile
- Abdali Sultanate, also known as Lahej Sultanate, a historical state in the British Aden Protectorate and the Federation of South Arabia