Jane Seymour Fonda
is an Academy Award-winning American actress, model, writer, producer, and political activist.
- In the hyper-sensitized reality of the region in which any criticism of Israel is swiftly and often unfairly branded as anti-Semitic, it can become counterproductive to inflame rather than explain and this means to hear the narratives of both sides, to articulate the suffering on both sides, not just the Palestinians.
- Acting is frivolous, but frivolity is a big part of our society; so we might as well relax and enjoy it.
- My husband said he wanted a relationship with a redhead, so I dyed my hair.
- To be a revolutionary you have to be a human being. You have to care about people who have no power.
- Women are not forgiven for aging. Robert Redford's lines of distinction are my old age wrinkles.
- You can do one of two things; just shut up, which is something I don't find easy, or learn an awful lot very fast, which is what I tried to do.