(1) A long pointed rod used as a weapon
(2) An implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
(3) Pierce with a spear
(4) Thrust up like a spear
"The branch speared up into the air"
- A long stick with a sharp tip used as a weapon for throwing or thrusting, or anything used to make a thrusting motion.
- A sharp tool used by fishermen to retrieve fish.
- an illegal maneuver using the end of a hockey stick to strike into another hockey player
- assegai, assagai, assagaie, assagay, assegay, azagaia, hassagay, hassaguay, zagaie, zagaye
- spit, used to grill food on fire
- To penetrate or strike with, or as if with, any long narrow object. To make a thrusting motion that catches an object on the tip of a long device.