(1) Expressing yourself readily, clearly, effectively
"Able to dazzle with his facile tongue"
(2) Having the white lustrous sheen of silver
"A land of silver (or silvern) rivers where the salmon leap"
"Repeated scrubbings have given the wood a silvery sheen"
(3) Of lustrous grey; covered with or tinged with the color of silver
(4) Made from or largely consisting of silver
(5) Silverware eating utensils
(6) A trophy made of silver (or having the appearance of silver) that is usually awarded for winning second place in a competition
(7) A light shade of grey
(8) Coins made of silver
(9) A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
(10) Turn silver
"The man's hair silvered very attractively"
(11) Make silver in color
"Her worries had silvered her hair"
(12) Coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam
"Silver the necklace"