(1) An edge tool for cutting grass or crops; has a curved blade and a short handle
- an implement, having a semicircular blade and short handle, used for cutting long grass and cereal crops
- To cut with a sickle
- To deform (as with a red blood cell) into an abnormal crescent shape.
- To assume an abnormal crescent shape. Used of red blood cells.
- Shaped like the blade of a sickle; crescent-shaped.
- a sickle moon
- sickle cell anaemia, sickle-cell anaemia, sickle-cell anemia
- hammer and sickle