(1) A deliberate act of destruction or disruption in which equipment is damaged
(2) Destroy property or hinder normal operations
"The Resistance sabotaged railroad operations during the war"
- A deliberate action aimed at weakening an enemy through subversion, obstruction, disruption, and/or destruction.
- An act or acts with intent to injure, interfere with, or obstruct the national defense of a country by willfully injuring or destroying, or attempting to injure or destroy, any national defense or war materiel, premises, or utilities, to include human and natural resources.
- to deliberately destroy or damage something in order to prevent it from being successful
- The railway line had been sabotaged by enemy commandos