(1) The act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme
"That book is a fraud"
(2) A vehicle with wheels drawn by one or more horses
(3) Gear used in fishing
(4) A set of clothing (with accessories)
"His getup was exceedingly elegant"
(5) Gear (including necessary machinery) for a particular enterprise
(6) Formation of masts, spars, sails, etc., on a vessel
(7) A truck consisting of a tractor and trailer together
(8) Equip with sails or masts
"Rig a ship"
(9) Connect or secure to
"They rigged the bomb to the ignition"
(10) Manipulate in a fraudulent manner
(11) Arrange the outcome of by means of deceit
"Rig an election"
- The rigging of a sailing ship or other such craft.
- Special equipment or gear used for a particular purpose.
- The climbers each had a different rig for climbing that particular rockface.
- A large truck such as a semi-tractor.
- Every rig at the truckstop had custom-made mud-flaps.
- The special apparatus used for drilling wells.
- A costume or an outfit.
- My sister and I always made our own rigs for Halloween.
- Computer case, often modified for looks.
- An imperfectly castrated horse, sheep etc.
- To fit out with a harness or other equipment.
- To equip and fit a ship with sails, shrouds, and yards.
- To dress or clothe in some costume.
- To make or construct something in haste or in a makeshift manner.
- To manipulate something dishonestly for personal gain.
- rich (having wealth)
- wealthy, affluent
- exuberant, luxuriant
- rig (the arrangement of masts etc., the special apparatus used for drilling oil wells)