(1) Of or relating to Norway or its people or culture or language
(2) Of or relating to Scandinavia or its peoples or cultures
(3) The northern family of Germanic languages that are spoken in Scandinavia and Iceland
(4) A native or inhabitant of Norway
(5) An inhabitant of Scandinavia
- Of, or relating to the people, language and culture of Scandinavia.
- Of, or relating to the North Germanic group of languages.
Norse (collective noun)
- A collective term for Scandinavian (historically Norwegian) people.
- Speakers of any of the North Germanic languages.
- The ancient language spoken by Vikings, from which modern Scandinavian languages are derived. Icelandic is the most closely related modern version, having changed little due to Iceland's linguistic isolation.