(1) Physical strength
- Power, strength, force or influence held by a person or group.
- Physical strength.
- He pushed with all his might, but still it would not move.
- The ability to do something.
- Used to indicate conditional or possible actions.
- I might go to the party, but I haven't decided yet.
- Used to indicate permission in simple past tense.
- He asked me if he might go to the party, but I haven't decided yet.
- archaic second-person singular simple past - mightest
- nonstandard, archaic third-person singular simple past - mighteth