(1) A visual representation of the relations between certain quantities plotted with reference to a set of axes
(2) Represent by means of a graph
"Chart the data"
(3) Plot upon a graph
- A diagram displaying data; in particular one showing the relationship between two or more quantities, measurements or indicative numbers that may or may not have a specific mathematical formula relating them to each other.
- A diagram displaying data, in particular one showing the relationship between two or more variables; specifically, for a function , the set of all tuples .
- An ordered pair , where is a set of elements called vertices (or nodes) and is a set of pairs of elements of , called edges; informally, a set of vertices together with a set edges that join these vertices.
- To draw a graph.
- To draw a graph of a function.