(1) An association of people who share common beliefs or activities
"The message was addressed not just to employees but to every member of the company family"
"The church welcomed new members into its fellowship"
(2) Money granted (by a university or foundation or other agency) for advanced study or research
(3) The state of being with someone
"He missed their company"
"He enjoyed the society of his friends"
- A company of people that shares the same interest or aim.
- A feeling of friendship, relatedness or connection between people.
- A merit-based scholarship.
- A temporary position at an academic institution with limited teaching duties and ample time for research; this may also be called a postdoc.
- (transitive, LDS) To make feel welcome by showing friendship or building a cordial relationship.
- The Bishop's family fellowshipped the new converts.