(1) An article of merchandise that is displayed or advertised more than other articles
(2) The characteristic parts of a person's face: eyes and nose and mouth and chin
"An expression of pleasure crossed his features"
"His lineaments were very regular"
(3) A prominent aspect of something
"The map showed roads and other features"
"Generosity is one of his best characteristics"
(4) A special or prominent article in a newspaper or magazine
"They ran a feature on retirement planning"
(5) The principal (full-length) film in a program at a movie theater
"The feature tonight is `Casablanca'"
(6) Have as a feature
"This restaurant features the most famous chefs in France"
(7) Wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner
"She was sporting a new hat"
From , from , from .
- An important or main item.
- A long, prominent, article or item in the media, or the department that creates them; frequently used technically to distinguish content from news.
- One of the physical constituents of the face (eyes, nose, etc.; see features).
- A beneficial capability of a piece of software.
- The cast or structure of anything, or of any part of a thing, as of a landscape, a picture, a treaty, or an essay; any marked peculiarity or characteristic; as, one of the features of the landscape.
- Something discerned from physical evidence that helps define, identify, characterize, and interpret an archeological site.
- A feature of many Central Texas prehistoric archeological sites is a low spreading pile of stones called a rock midden. Other features at these sites may include small hearths.