(1) The branch of physics that deals with the emission and effects of electrons and with the use of electronic devices
- The study and use of electrical devices that operate by controlling the flow of electrons or other electrically charged particles.
- Electronics is a popular subject.
- A device or devices which require the flow of electrons through conductors and semiconductors in order to perform their function; devices that operate on electrical power (battery or outlet);
- Look at all the electronics in this room!
- Electronic circuitry.
- The electronics is the difference between a modern and an old-fashion thermostat.
- The electronics are completely updated.