(1) A hired hand who tends cattle and performs other duties on horseback
(2) Someone who is reckless or irresponsible (especially in driving vehicles)
(3) A performer who gives exhibitions of riding and roping and bulldogging
- A person who tends cattle, especially in the US West or southwest.
- A person from the US West or southwest.
- A person who dresses like an American cowboy, especially one who wears a cowboy hat.
- A fan of country and western music.
- A dishonest and incompetent independent tradesman.
- A king (the playing card).