(1) A specialized bony substance covering the root of a tooth
(2) Something that hardens to act as adhesive material
(3) A building material that is a powder made of a mixture of calcined limestone and clay; used with water and sand or gravel to make concrete and mortar
(4) Concrete pavement is sometimes referred to as cement
"They stood on the grey cement beside the pool"
(5) Any of various materials used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth
(6) Make fast as if with cement
"We cemented our friendship"
(7) Bind or join with or as if with cement
(8) Cover or coat with cement