(1) The profession of designing buildings and environments with consideration for their esthetic effect
(2) An architectural product or work
(3) (computer science) the structure and organization of a computer's hardware or system software
"The architecture of a computer's system software"
(4) The discipline dealing with the principles of design and construction and ornamentation of fine buildings
"Architecture and eloquence are mixed arts whose end is sometimes beauty and sometimes use"
- The art and science of designing buildings and other structures.
- The architecture throughout NYC is amazing.
- The profession of an architect.
- Any particular style of building design.
- A unifying structure.
- A specific model of a microchip or CPU.
- The Intel architectures have more software written for them.
- The structure and design of a system or product.
- The architecture of the company's billing system is designed to support its business goals.