(1) An electric current that reverses direction sinusoidally
"In the US most household current is AC at 60 cycles per second"
(2) A radioactive element of the actinide series; found in uranium ores
- alternating current
- (electrical): often used to indicate an alternating potential rather than a current, as in 110V AC.
- air conditioning, usually: A/C
- as charged, as in: guilty as charged, usually: a/c
- area code
- all clear, as in button on electronic calculator
- audible chuckle
- axiom of choice
- Companion of the Order of Australia.
- adult contemporary, a radio format
- anno Christi
- Associazione Calcio (football club)
- AC Milan