King's Cross station
King's Cross station may refer to::
- London King's Cross railway station in London, England
- King's Cross St. Pancras tube stationKing's Cross St. Pancras tube stationKing's Cross St. Pancras is a tube station in the London Borough of Camden, on the London Underground network, serving both King's Cross and main line stations. It is in Travelcard Zone 1. It is the fourth busiest station on the system and serves more lines than any other...
for London Underground lines.
- King's Cross ThameslinkKing's Cross Thameslink railway stationKing's Cross Thameslink station is a closed railway station in central London, which served the Thameslink route. It was replaced by new Thameslink platforms at St Pancras in December 2007. The last operator of the station was First Capital Connect...
, a disused railway station in London, England
- King's Cross St. Pancras tube station
- Kings Cross railway station, SydneyKings Cross railway station, Sydney-Transport links:Outbound bus services:*200 - Bondi Junction via Edgecliff*311 - Circular Quay via Elizabeth Bay and Woolloomooloo*323 - Dover Heights via Edgecliff, New South Head Road*324 - Watsons Bay via Edgecliff, New South Head Road...
in Sydney, Australia