Dr. Feelgood (album)
- Disc one contains the original album
The original Korean LP edition does not contain the first two tracks, "T.N.T. (Terror 'N Tinseltown)" and "Dr. Feelgood".
- Vince NeilVince NeilVincent Neil Wharton is an American vocalist and musician, best known as the lead vocalist of heavy metal band Mötley Crüe.-Early life:Neil was born in Hollywood, California to Odie and Shirley Wharton...
- Mick MarsMick MarsMick Mars is the lead guitarist for American heavy metal band Mötley Crüe.-Career:After his family relocated from Indiana, to California, Bob Deal dropped out of high school and began playing guitar in a series of unsuccessful blues based rock bands throughout the seventies, taking on menial day...
- Nikki SixxNikki SixxNikki Sixx is an American musician, songwriter, author, fashion designer, radio host, and photographer, best known as the co-founder and bassist of the band Mötley Crüe. Prior to forming Mötley Crüe, Sixx was a member of Sister before going on to form London with his Sister band mate Lizzie Grey...
- Tommy LeeTommy LeeThomas Lee Bass , best known as Tommy Lee, is an American musician and founding member of glam metal band Mötley Crüe. As well as being the band's long-term drummer, Lee founded rap-metal band Methods of Mayhem, and has pursued solo musical projects...
– drums, piano
- Donna McDaniel - background vocals on album
- Emi Canyn - background vocals on album
- Bryan AdamsBryan AdamsBryan Adams, is a Canadian rock singer-songwriter, guitarist, bassist, producer, actor and photographer. Adams has won dozens of awards and nominations, including 20 Juno Awards among 56 nominations. He has also received 15 Grammy Award nominations including a win for Best Song Written...
– background vocals on "Sticky Sweet"
- Sebastian BachSebastian BachSebastian Bach is a Canadian heavy metal singer who achieved mainstream success as frontman of Skid Row from 1987 to 1996. Since his departure from Skid Row, he has had many television roles, acted within Broadway plays, and leads a successful solo career.-Early life:Bach was born Sebastian...
– background vocals on "Time for Change"
- Robin ZanderRobin ZanderRobin Wayne Zander is the lead singer and rhythm guitarist for the rock band Cheap Trick.-Early life:Zander was born in Beloit, Wisconsin, the fourth of five children; he has two older brothers, and older and younger sisters....
– background vocals on "She Goes Down"
- Mike Amato – background vocals on "Time For Change", Production Coordination, Project Coordinator
- Jack BladesJack BladesJack Martin Blades is an American musician. He has worked in several bands: Rubicon, Night Ranger , and Damn Yankees . He also recorded with Tommy Shaw under the name Shaw/Blades, and has done work alongside TMG, the Tak Matsumoto Group...
– background vocals on "Same Ol' Situation (S.O.S.)" and "Sticky Sweet"
- Bob Dowd – background vocals on "Time For Change"
- Tom KeenlysideTom KeenlysideTom Keenlyside is a Juno Award-winning saxophonist and jazz flute player from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.- Biography :Born and raised in Vancouver, Keenlyside took up the trumpet in 1962 at the age of 12, and played in various rhythm and blues bands throughout the 1960s. He played is first...
, Ian Putz, Ross Gregory, Henry Christian – marguerita horns on "Rattlesnake Shake"
- Marc LaFrance – background vocals on all tracks
- Rick NielsenRick Nielsen-External links:* * *...
– background vocals on "She Goes Down"
- Bob RockBob RockRobert Jens Rock, , is a Canadian musician, sound engineer, and record producer best known for producing bands such as Aerosmith, The Cult, Bon Jovi, Mötley Crüe, 311, Metallica, Our Lady Peace, The Offspring and most recently Bush.-Payola$ and Rock and Hyde:Rock began his music career in Langford,...
– bass on "Time For Change", background vocals on "Dr. Feelgood", "Rattlesnake Shake", "Sticky Sweet", "She Goes Down"
- David SteeleDavid Steele (musician)David "Shuffle" Steele is an English musician who was a member of The Beat and Fine Young Cannibals.-Career:...
– background vocals
- Steven TylerSteven TylerSteven Tyler is an American singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist, best known as the frontman and lead singer of the Boston-based rock band Aerosmith, in which he also plays the harmonica, and occasional piano and percussion. He is known as the "Demon of Screamin'", due to his high screams...
– background vocals on "Sticky Sweet" and intro to "Slice of Your Pie"
- Ian Geiger - studio guitar and bass on some tracks
- John Webster – honky tonkHonky tonkA honky-tonk is a type of bar that provides musical entertainment to its patrons...
piano on "Rattlesnake Shake", various keyboards & programming
- Produced By Bob Rock
- Recorded & Engineered By Randy Staub, Matty Spindel & Bob Rock
- Assistant Engineer: Chris Taylor
- Mastered By George Marino
- Bob Defrin – Art direction
- Don Brautigam – Cover art illustration
- William Hames – Photography
- Kevin Brady – Artwork, Design
|1989||"Dr. Feelgood"|| Billboard Hot 100
Billboard Hot 100
The Billboard Hot 100 is the United States music industry standard singles popularity chart issued weekly by Billboard magazine. Chart rankings are based on radio play and sales; the tracking-week for sales begins on Monday and ends on Sunday, while the radio play tracking-week runs from Wednesday...
|Mainstream Rock Tracks||7|
|"Kickstart My Heart"||Mainstream Rock Tracks||18|
|1990||Billboard Hot 100||27|
|"Without You"||Billboard Hot 100||8|
|Mainstream Rock Tracks||11|
|"Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)"||Billboard Hot 100||19|
|Mainstream Rock Tracks||13|
|"Same Ol' Situation (S.O.S.)"||Billboard Hot 100||78|
|Mainstream Rock Tracks||34|
|RIAA – United States||Gold||November 02, 1989|
|Platinum||November 02, 1989|
|2x Platinum||November 02, 1989|
|3x Platinum||March 21, 1990|
|4x Platinum||January 16, 1991|
|6x Platinum||May 15, 1997|
|CRIA – Canada||Gold||Mar 08, 1990|
|Platinum||Mar 08, 1990|
|2x Platinum||Mar 08, 1990|
|3x Platinum||Mar 08, 1990|